1饭店点餐商务 英语 对话
I haven't had Chinese food in so long! I want everything! This place has the BEST sesame chicken.我很长时间都没吃中国菜了。我什么都想吃,这个地方做的芝麻鸡吃了。下面介绍饭店点餐商务英语对话,希望可以帮助到您。
A:Hi, welcome to Happy Buddah! Can I get you anything to drink?
大家好,欢迎来到Happy Buddah!想喝点什么饮料?
B:A Coke for me, please!
给我来杯可乐。
A:I'll have a Sprite.
我喝雪碧。
B:Okay, I'll go get that for you. Are there any questions with the menu?
好的,我去给你们拿饮料。对菜单有疑问吗?
ADo you use MSG?
你们用味精吗?
B:No ma'am, we are MSG-free.
不,女士,我们不用味精。
A:Oh man, I haven't had Chinese food in so long! I want everything! This place has the BEST sesame chicken.
我很长时间都没吃中国菜了。我什么都想吃,这个地方做的芝麻鸡吃了。
B:Yeah, I've been craving Chinese for such a long time. I used to get take-out all the time. It's definitely been a while. Let's start off with some crab rangoon.
我很想吃中国菜。我过去总是点份外卖。那已经是很长时间的事了。我们先吃点炸蟹角吧.
A:Ooh yeah, that sounds good. I think I'm going to get the sesame chicken with fried rice, a spring roll, and egg drop soup.
听起来不错。我想我会吃芝麻鸡和炒饭,一个春卷,和鸡蛋汤.
B:It's so tempting to order everything on the menu, it all looks so appetizing! I think I'll get General Tso's chicken, hot and sour soup, fried wontons, and white rice.
点菜单上的菜很吸引人,看起来都很有食欲。我想我要吃左宗棠鸡,酸辣汤,炸馄饨,和白米饭。
A:Aren't you supposed to be on a diet? You should at least get brown rice.
你们不是该节食吗?至少应该吃点糙米饭。
B:I don't think so! I hate brown rice, and I'm so sick of eating healthy all the time. I've been eating so much salad I swear I've forgotten what meat tastes like! There's no better remedy than some nice, greasy, calorie-laden Chinese food. I might even get an order of broccoli beef!
我不这么想,我讨厌糙米饭,我对一直要吃健康的食物已经感到厌烦。我已经吃了太多的沙拉,我发誓我甚至忘了肉是什么味道。什么也没有美味的,滑溜溜的且含热量的中国食物好。我也许会要份西兰花牛肉。
A:Gosh, I'm so hungry! Let's call the waitress over!
我饿极了。赶紧叫那边的服务员吧。
2商务英语必备对话之点菜
句式1:Waiter, we'd like to order now.
服务员,我们现在想点菜了。
应用对话:
A: Waiter, we'd like to order now.
服务员,我们现在想点菜了。
B: Yes. What would you like to begin with?
好的。你们先点什么?
A: Which soup do you recommend?
你建议我们点那种汤?
B: I'd suggest our House Soup, which has chicken, baby corn and bamboo shoots in it.
我推荐我们的招牌汤。汤里有鸡肉、小玉米和竹笋。
句式2:We will try that.
我们试试这个。
应用对话:
A: How do you think about it, Mary?
你认为怎么样,玛丽?
B: That sounds nice.
听起来不错。
A: OK. We will try that.
好的。我们试试这个。
其他表达法:
宴会是比较隆重的社交场合,因此席间礼节非常重要。掌握席间礼节的主要目的是避免给他人带来不愉快的感觉,使你的仪态、形象和风度都能给别人留下好的印象。
Could you tell me how to eat this?
请告诉我要如何吃这道菜?
What do you have for dessert?
甜点有哪几种?
3在快餐店点餐英语对话
AHello sir, welcome to Pistolera restaurant. May I take your order?
先生您好,欢迎来到Pistolera餐厅就餐,能告诉我需要点哪些食物吗?
BYes, I would like the chicken cheese enchiladas with a side of guacamole.
好的。我想要一份有奶酪微辣的墨西哥鸡肉蔬菜卷,并且一边有鳄梨味的色拉酱。
AI' m sorry sir, but we ran out of chicken. May I suggest our delicious beef burritos or cheese quesadillas? Both include a side of guacamole and jalapenos.
先生,真抱歉,鸡肉已经买完了。我能给您推荐其他美味吗,比如牛肉玉米煎饼或者有奶酪的油炸玉米煎饼。它们都有鳄梨泥和辣酱。
BSure I' ll have the burrito. Do you have nachos?
好吧,来一份玉米煎饼。你们有烤干酪辣味玉米片吗?
AOf course sir. Our nachos come with melted cheese and chili.
当然有,先生。我们的玉米片是融合了奶酪和辣椒。
BSounds good.
听起来不错。
AWould you like anything to drink?
您需要些喝的吗?
BSure, I' ll have a Corona.
嗯,就来杯淡啤酒吧。
4餐厅点餐英语对话
Steven is hungry, so he enters a restaurant. He wants to order something in this restaurant.
史蒂文饿了,于是他走逬一家饭店,他想在这个饭店里点些吃的。
Waiter: What would you like to order, sir?
服务员:先生,你想点些什么?
Steven: I'd like to try some Chinese food.
史蒂文:我想尝尝中国菜。
Waiter: We serve different styles of Chinese food here. But I'm not sure which one you prefer.
服务员:我们这儿有各种风味的中国菜,我不知道你喜欢吃些什么?
Steven: I have no idea. Could you recommend some to me?
史蒂文:我对中国菜不太了解,你能给我推荐一些吗?
Waiter: Well. Cantonese food is rather light, Beijing food is heavy, and Sichuan food is usually hot and spicy.
服务员:好的。粤菜比较清淡,北京菜油腻一些,四川菜一般是麻辣的。
餐桌订餐.pngSteven: Oh, I see. I'd like to have hot food.
史蒂文:哦,我喜欢吃辣的。
Waiter: If so, I suggest you have a taste for Sichuan food. Most Sichuan dishes are spicy and hot, but they have different tastes.
服务员:如果是这样,我建议你尝尝四川菜。多数四川菜都是麻辣的,但它们味道各不相同。
Steven: Really? So do you have some specialties?
史蒂文:真的啊,那你们有什么特色菜吗?
Waiter: Yes. Roasted Crispy Chicken and Spicy Beef are our specialties.
服务员:脆皮烧鸡、麻辣牛肉是我们的特色菜。
Steven: All right. I'll have them.
史蒂文:那我就尝尝。